2016-02-16

Where Did I Go On Valentine's Day? Camden Town



Following to my previous blog post about What Did I Wear on Valentine's Day. I think it will only be completed to let you know where did I go as well.

This year, my husband and I went to Camden Town. We instantly fell in love with this place once we walked out the tube station. The artistic feeling with little bit of funky feel was just amazing! We came across a little lane which looked really like Mong Kok in Hong Kong.  Camden Market right in front of the lane is full of different style's T-shirt, little items which really signify the place. 

We especially loved the food area right next to Camden Lock. It was like a mini world food expo. It just gathered foods from different countries and you could try different food like pizza, pancakes, craps and even sushi. We was just eating non-stop. 

 I know it might sound little bit like an adventurous happy date more than a romantic one, it's probably not. We had gone for a boat trip (there is a river next to Art and Craft market there). Round trip is 24 pounds for two people.  We went all the way to little Venice and went back. We bought a little cinnamon and apple juice in the food area, sit and look at the beautiful view outside, while there is announcement in the boat telling us history about the little city.  

For me as a new person to the city, I got a day to know the city better and understand different culture of the city. If you haven't been there before and would like to have a look before deciding if you should go there, please feel free to click on the little video I made to follow us around the place, I'm sure you will fall in love with it too!



If you want to read more about Valentine's Day, click on the my last year's post about what is the best Jewellery for Valentine's Day. Hope you enjoy it and don't forget to follow me on Facebook or Instagram for more beautiful photo!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute post!

    xx Kasey

    kasestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please be reminded to follow me on facebook or Instagram for more interesting post.

      Delete